We are looking for a curious, passionate and talented Spark AR Creator to join our team as freelancer.
Enlive Studio is a creative tech company based in Vienna that is focused on creating Augmented Reality experiences on Instagram, Facebook and Messenger.
We have been building AR campaigns for our clients since the very early days of AR on Facebook & Instagram. As an official and certified member of the Spark AR Partner Network, Enlive Studio had the opportunity to create more than 200 AR experiences for a diverse range of global clients across Europe, Middle East and the North America region.
We are a collective of experienced designers and software developers with a passion for emerging and new technologies.
We strive to do everything we can to deliver outstanding services to our clients and their customers. This is what drives us every day.
* Opportunity to grow and improve your skills with a professional team.
* Work with bleeding edge augmented reality technology.
* Work with alpha and beta Spark AR features that are only open to SPN members as a part of the Enlive Studio team.
* Work fully remotely
* Optional: our office is in a central area in Vienna with great infrastructure for lunch and free-time activities.
* International environment & mindset of the team.
* Brainstorming & ideation on AR effect concepts to present to international clients
* Review incoming client requests and evaluate estimated workload together with the team anytime during the working hours mentioned below
* Provide feedback to the creative & design team on the suitability of a given concept to develop in AR
* Create and develop AR effects based on concept designs provided by the creative & design team
* Create and develop AR effects as a team
* Create and develop AR effects autonomously upon syncing with the creative & design team
* 2D Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
* 3D Modeling (Blender, Cinema 4D or other 3D software of your preference)
* Optimize 2D & 3D assets for the use in Spark AR
* Exchange Spark AR development techniques within the whole team
* Research solutions through the available pool of resources online to complete given projects
* Continually seek new methods and tools on developing new AR effects, including publishing effects for Enlive Studio
* Remain available & contactable between 9am - 6pm CET Vienna time, Monday to Friday for meetings and messages
* Timely respond to team messages and requests between 9am - 6pm CET Vienna time, Monday to Friday for meetings and messages
* Plan autonomously and accordingly to meet scheduled feedback loops during a project & the final delivery of a project (timelines are scheduled & synced on together in advance)
* Work remotely & independently regardless of where you are based at
* Join scheduled meeting calls with international clients time by time
* Communicate, read and speak English well
* Stay curious and open-minded, grow and learn new Spark AR skills individually and together as a team :)
* Develop AR effects with procedural techniques
* Develop utility patches and scripts
* Familiar with Spark SL or vertex displacement
* Have a good understanding of using render passes and delay frame
* Have a good understanding of shaders and SDFs to create procedural textures
* You are experienced in Spark AR and created a broad range of effects using Segmentation, Plane Tracking, Target Tracking, Device Motion, Games with Face Gestures, Makeup
* Have a considerable portfolio of developing AR effects (either personal, branded, or both)
* Have good experience of importing & handling 2D & 3D assets in Spark AR — including using animation playback controller and animation sequences
* Plus: Spark AR Certification
* Please provide us with your Spark AR Portfolio
* In case you are selected, you will be invited to a 15min chat
* As a next next step you are invited to a design & practical video-call, please schedule about 45-60mins
* After an eventual review phase within our team we'd reach out to you to let you know about the outcome in the following 3-5 business days.
Do contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to leave us your portfolio if you are keen to join us!